Master’s thesis: order of protection and execution of final graduation paper and criteria for the evaluation
The master’s thesis is presented in an application enabling us to conclude, exactly how fully the student has mirrored and substantiated the provisions, conclusions and recommendations within the work, their novelty and significance. The set of results obtained in such work should testify to your presence of its writer’s primary abilities in clinical work. Master’s work as being a clinical work is rather certain. To begin with, it distinguishes from other systematic works that it executes a qualifying function. The main task of its author – to demonstrate the level of their scientific qualifications and the ability to independently conduct a scientific search and solve specific scientific problems in this regard. Master’s work fixes received information by means of text and material that is illustrative when the student-magistrate arranges the accumulated clinical facts at their own discernment and shows the medical value or practical need for these or other provisions. Master’s work reflects both general scientific and special types of systematic knowledge, the legitimacy of which will be substantiated in each case that is particular of use.
Stages of work with writing a thesis
Your order of execution and security of this master’s work may be submitted into the following scheme:
- Collection of the theme associated with the master’s work.
The theme associated with master’s degree in research should correspond to your direction regarding the professional way according towards the specialization.
- Concept of medical guidance.
The systematic handling of the master’s tasks are performed, being a guideline, by leading specialists associated with the profile graduating faculty regarding the faculty.
- Approval regarding the topic for the master’s work, clinical guidance.
The subjects of this master’s thesis, chosen by the masters, and leadership that is scientific discussed in the meeting associated with particular departments and authorized by your decision associated with Academic Council of this University perhaps not later than 5 months prior to the protection.
- Preparation of this master’s work plan.
Based on the task when it comes to implementation of the master’s work together with calendar plan of work, the master plan of master’s tasks are produced by the master by himself, coordinated utilizing the medical leader, approved at the conference regarding the division.
- Organization of composing work.
The student studies the scientific literature, practical materials during the academic year.
Perhaps Not later on than per month prior to the tasks are done, she actually is fond of the systematic supervisor in order to get ready her reaction to the study, after which is true of an assessment.
- Discussion of master’s work, admission to security.
The initial discussion associated with master’s tasks are completed in the meeting for the profile division or joint meetings associated with the divisions, taking into consideration the PaperEditor conclusions associated with supervisor that is scientific reviewers, and it is geared towards conducting a master’s analysis of proposals and remarks, refinement of work for its protection at the DEC, and receiving a master’s level of passage for protection, used in a protocol.
- Submission associated with the master’s strive to the protection.
The due date for publishing the master’s thesis is two weeks prior to the protection.
- Organization of protection of master’s thesis.
To safeguard the master’s work, commissions are put up regarding the primary aspects of systematic research one of the most experienced staff of this teaching staff, in addition to with all the participation of handling of branch workplaces consisting of the Chairman, the secretary, three members, and the dean (deputy dean) of this faculty.
Evaluation of master’s thesis, basic requirements
Whenever assessing the qualification that is final proceed through the undeniable fact that the student must certanly be in a position to:
- to formulate the reason and tasks associated with the research;
- to attract a research plan up;
- to conduct a bibliographic search making use of modern information technologies;
- to use modern types of scientific research, to modify current people and to develop brand new techniques in line with the tasks of the research that is particular
- to process the received information, to investigate and synthesize them on such basis as well-known sources that are literary
- to get ready research outcomes relative to contemporary requirements in the shape of reports, abstracts, articles.